My book - Modern Pastoral (sneak peek!)

Edit Artikel
Christmas has come early in my house.  After an entire year of shooting (with photographer James Gardiner) and writing, the first copy of my interiors book - Modern Pastoral has finally arrived! Although it doesn't launch until 11th February 2016 I couldn't wait to give you a sneak peak!   Modern Pastoral is published by CICO Books and features homes in Scandinavia and the US which embrace the pared-back lifestyle of living in the country. The homes take nature as the main point of inspiration - from exposed wood and rugged stone surfaces, to neutral textiles and rooms filled with light. They evoke an ideal, rural life adapted to modern living. Here's a sneak peek, I hope you like it!



These two photos were taken by My Scandinavian Home blog.
Finally having it in my hands is such an amazing feeling. When I look through it, it's like re-living the journey - from a day at a breathtaking house on top of a hill in Vermont to a cool cabin in the Catskill mountains and a pretty Danish summer cottage by the sea. I hope this book will inspire you to bring a touch of nature into your home too!

Thank you all for all your tremendous support without which I would never have had this opportunity! And to the generous homeowners who opened their doors to us and made us feel so welcome.

If you are interested in pre-ordering a copy please click the 'pre-order now' button in the top left of this blog page. If you would like a signed copy please send a mail to myscandinavianhome@gmail.com along with your order confirmation, I'd love to hear from you!

Modern Pastoral is published by CICO books and will launch on February 11th, 2016. 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments