The cosy home of a Swedish stylist

Edit Artikel
Hello February! I'm excited as I have so many things lined up this month including my book launch next week (sneak peak tomorrow) and a holiday with my little family (to Sri-Lanka....have you been, tips welcome?!). I hope you've got some exciting things coming up too. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, as it's still Monday after all - always a tricky day?! That's why I've chosen this lovely home, belonging to Swedish super stylist Pella Hedeby to cheer us all up. I once featured her previous home here and her current home here (that daybed) but couldn't resist sharing these new pictures captured by Sara Medina Lind for My Home - an exciting new Swedish magazine that hit the shelves last week. Let's take a peek....







Styling / home owner: Pella Hedeby. Photographer: Sara Medina Lind. My Home Magazine.

I love this space. To me, it has the perfect mix of vintage, quirky and designer pieces. And the wood / natural materials give it a warm and cosy touch....perfect home tour to kick off the week don't you think?!

Get the look: sitting room - Bertoia side chair, Kubus candleholder, Lohals rug, this concrete coffee table is similar, BestLite wall lamp. Dining room: Wishbone chairs, vintage chopping boards, sheepskin rug. Bedroom: Koushi lamp, dark grey bed linen, source a vintage step ladder here. Bathroom: Aesop hand wash.

Sara (the photographer behind this shoot) has a lovely home which I once showed here and here.  She was also the photographer behind these pictures of a Santorini hotel (imagine?!).

Speaking of getting away from it all - those of you following me on instagram, will know I've got a slight obsession with the Faroe Islands right now. I've been dreaming about skipping the working and staying at this cabin with a turf roof instead - what do you think, fancy joining me?!The plane leaves at 7......

Failing that, I'd be happy to wile away the day in this pool looking out over the ocean - or maybe this natural pool - I'm not fussy....

Elsewhere....

This moss bubble house is crazy and beautiful, all at the same time!

Love this pretty pale blue work space wall (check out the full tour of The Brunswick studio of ceramicist Lucile Sciallano here).

And just how fabulous is Lino Bo Bardis' glass house?

Have a great start to the week and if it's a tough one remember....this.
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments