Charcoal and indigo in the home of a Swedish interior designer

Edit Artikel
Charcoal, indigo, light blue and white - this might well be my favourite colour scheme right now. It's just so elegant and makes the smallest of spaces look sophisticated and relaxed. Take this Swedish home occupying a mere 32 square metres (344 square feet) in Kingsholmen, Stockholm. Owner Anna Navier (an interior designer) has used this colour scheme (along the same spectrum) to divide zones for a coherent look. I also love how she's used a sheer white curtain to divide the room (I'd been thinking about a wall with windows - like this, this or this -  to divide my bedroom and work space but actually maybe a linen curtain that allows soft light to flow through could work just as well - what do you think?). The small outdoor space is charming too. All in all a lovely home tour - enjoy!









Historiska Hem. Homeowner: Anna Navier. Photography: Fredric Boukari. Found via Planete Deco with thanks.

I feel calm just looking at this space, how about you?

Is there anything that stands out to you? 

Get the look: bedroom - for a similar wall colour dark grey colour try Railings (described as 'handsome and commanding - love that!). This indigo bedspread and linen bedding are similar. Many of these pieces of art can be bought from Desenio (including the clouds poster). Sitting room - , buy a similar jute rug here, Zigzag floor lamp. Dining area: this, this and this industrial pendant lamp are similar. Outside: bistro chairs, linen table cloth, lantern.

I think there's a freshly brewed cup of tea with my name on that outside table in the sun - fancy joining me?! Speaking of gardens - I dream of having an outdoor shower or bath one day (taking this dreamy one as my inspiration!). Imagine?!

Don't miss more of Anna's work here

Have a lovely day!
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments