The lovely Swedish home of Johanna Bradford

Edit Artikel
Swedish interior stylist Johanna Bradford used to blog over at lovely life before moving on to new adventures with her wonderful blog. She recently welcomed her friend Kristin Lagerqvist into her home to take some snapshots. Kristin has a distinct signature style which is truly personal and unique, making you feel like you are in the home and looking at it with your own eyes. It helps that Johanna's home is truly relaxed and lovely too - with a blend of classic, contemporary and pretty patterns. Perfect home tour to celebrate the weekend, don't you agree?!














Photographer: Home owner Johanna Bradford. Photographer: Kristin Lagerqvist. Shared with kind permission. 

What a charming home, don't you think?! You might recognise the style as I've featured not one, not two but three of her past apartments herehere and here.

Get the look: The kitchen has been painted in light grey no.17 by Farrow & Ball, row of hooks, in Marshall speakers, wine glass rack, 'Be kind' flag, Willow wallpaper, source a similar beautiful boucharouette rug,  macrame wall hanging. Le Grand Air sofa, Gubi coffee table, Private rug.

See more pictures of Johanna's charming home here.

Other Friday finds:

This Danish home belonging to Cille Grut is simply stunning!

How to perfect the minimalist look (Ok, really what caught my eye was the most beautiful dark blue sofa E.V.E.R).

Possibly the prettiest wardrobe for a little girls bedroom I've seen.

I was so happy to wake up to 30,000 followers on Instagram. It's fast becoming one of my favourite social medias (not to mention addictive!), thanks for making it so much fun!

Here's Friday night supper sorted, mmmm! And they had me at the 'alioli' with this recipe.

That's all from me folks, now if I can peel myself away from Ella here in Sri Lanka, we've got a train to catch!

Have a wonderful weekend!

PS This home is filed under my 'International Homes archive' - not that I want to wile away a morning for you.....but just saying
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments