The dreamy white Swedish home of Kristin Sundberg

Edit Artikel
After a wonderful safari at Udawalawe national park, we're now in the beautiful hill country town of Ella (here on holiday in Sri Lanka). Hardly Scandi I know but you must check out 98 acres resort! We trekked passed it on our way up little Adam's peak and I was pretty much walking up backwards. Next time I come I know where I'm staying. Could you imagine?! Anyhow, back down to earth and time to crack on with today's home tour. This lovely, fresh Swedish home belongs to fashion and lifestyle blogger Kristin Sundberg. It's white, white, white with touches of black. Natural materials in the form of ceramic pots, sheepskin throws and seagrass baskets add warmth (love the rustic dining table). Let's take a look around....









Photography / styling: Kristin Sundberg, shared with kind permission. Found via Only Deco Love.

How about padding around here this weekend?!

Items I know and love: the Koushi knot lamp is similar,  Vintage 1970's Bertoia chairs, Le sac paper basket, 'My Guide to Paris' print, Girl print, Scarlett Johanson print, this (fab) vintage industrial task lamp is similar - if sold check out this page for others, Eames chairs, sheepskin throw, natural seagrass belly basket, charcoal washed linen bedding.

As you can imagine I've shown quite a few lovely monochrome / black and white homes here over the years. It must be one of my favourite looks!

Other Thursday finds:

This is where I'll be shopping for items for my home this weekend (in love with the vinyl record holder)!

How great are these shelves?

I'll be pinning these most stylish nooks of 2015 onto my nooks and daybed board!

While 2015 was all about the black leather sofa, 2016 is going vintage cognac (better snap up an original Danish one like this quickly!).

Have a lovely day!

PS The strangest thing happened yesterday - my Stolp farm post disappeared into thin air (thanks to everyone who alerted me to this!). Thankfully I managed to find it and re-post but I still have no idea what happened! Hope you enjoy it! 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments