A fab Swedish small space with different 'zones'

Edit Artikel
Often one room apartments are decorated with the same scheme throughout - i.e. white walls and then touches of an accent colour - which is a great way of creating a cohesive space. But, as this fabulous studio apartment in Gothenburg shows, it's also great to mark out particular zones. Here, I absolutely love the cosy, cocoon effect of a dark wall in the bedroom area, and likewise the dining area is lovely and bright. Such a clever design for a small space, don't you think?









Entrance. Found via Coco Lapine with thanks.

Oooo, I love this apartment. I think the interior design is so clever!

Could you live here?

Get the look: Thonet side chair, this is a great source for prints, charcoal linen bedding, TURBO clothes rail. Try the Farrow & Ball dark range for a similar paint colour.

Other links I love today:

This steel staircase going up through the centre of a house in Tel Aviv is amazing!

Alexa Chung shoot by Tom Craig, 
Have you ever visited Merci in Paris? It's on my hit list for 2016. This interview with the owner is so interesting. 

Just how fabulous is this Australian home?

And finally, I'm loving the art deco touch in this bathroom with a double vanity (oh how I'd love to have my very own sink....!).

Have a lovely day! 

PS I was so happy to participate in a Q&A with Etsy about how to create Modern Rustic.
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments