A calm white and blue 'oasis' in Malmö, Sweden

Edit Artikel
Hello! I had such a wonderful evening last night to celebrate the launch of my book (feeling it a little today though I have to admit!). I'm nipping in to share a super fresh home here in Malmö,  which is currently for sale through Bjurfors, one of Sweden's largest and oldest estate agents. Bjurfors sold our first flat here in Malmö, and I have to say, they were amazing, I can highly recommend their services! The space has been decorated throughout in fresh white and touches of blue and looks so calm and relaxed. I'd love to be padding around here, I think it'd clear my head in an instant, don't you?!






Bjurfors

It's actually located high up in the eaves above one of Malmö's lovely main shopping streets - a little oasis of calm amongst the hustle and bustle. Perfect!

Could you see yourself padding around here?

A few items I know and love:  Smeg fridge, Beni ourain rug, these beautiful peacock blue velvet cushions are similar.

More white and blue themed homes include this wonderful danish apartment with industrial touches and a pretty white, blue and cognac Swedish space.

Have a lovely day!

PS thank you so much to Lou at Little Green Shed for this lovely post about Modern Pastoral. 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments