An elegant Stockholm pad with fab windows

Edit Artikel
It's the weekend! Yay! I actually thought it'd never arrive as my family have all been sick. Poor things! I'm also a bit worried as we have a 7 hour flight on Sunday and I've yet to catch the horrible bug eeeeek. To say I've washed my hands to obsessive levels over the last 24 hours would be an understatement!! I'm also camping out at a coffee shop by the sea to work (under the advice of my doctor sister - if you say so Cas)! On a brighter note,  having blogged about Scandinavian homes for over four years I've started to recognise the photographer before I've even seen the credits. One Swedish photographer with a particularly strong signature style is the talented Kristofer Johnson. You may remember this and this home he captured recently. And now he's back with an equally elegant space in Stockholm. The home belongs to photographer / blogger Louise Ljungberg and has been decorated throughout with that fab mix of grey, green and blue.  I particularly love the sofas and the wonderful windows between the kitchen and bedroom. Let's take a tour...






Styling Anna Mårselius. Photography Kristofer Johnsson. Residence magazine.

Everything about this space is just so calm and the large arched windows are beautiful! I also love the shelves across the windows in the kitchen - very clever (do you remember the window shelves in this Australian beach house too?).

Oh how I could camp out here for the weekend, how about you?!

Get the look: Source a rustic bench here (I've just bought one for my bedroom!). Louise's artwork can be spotted throughout the space and is available here. Washed linen bedding in charcoal, light grey, and navy (absolutely love this colour). Dark grey knitted throw.

More absolutely lovely homes captured by Kristofer include a Stockholm pad with a mix of vintage, Ylva Skarp's magnificent country home and the Swedish home of a fashion stylist.

Right, I'd better go off and pack for our holiday - exciting!! Have you ever been to Sri lanka? I will of course be blogging throughout my time there, although bear with me if I have a little wifi trouble at times.

Have a wonderful weekend!

PS One of my all time favourite bloggers, Victoria of SF Girl By Bay - has written such a nice review of my book here. Thank you so much Victoria! 

PPS If you're looking for some bedroom inspiration, how about this tip / tour from my lovely friend Valentina (who's home I once featured here). 
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments