Clever small space style in Stockholm

Edit Artikel
Hello Monday! I hope you had a great weekend? I read recently that people's living spaces are getting smaller. People around the world are downsizing to save money, live greener and well....because they've realised that small can be beautiful too. And this home in Stockholm's Södermalm district is a prime example. Measuring a mere 29 metres square (312 square foot) it's comfortable and practical (double bed - check! Sitting room - check! reading corner, dining room, balcony for two - check, check, check! And, decorated throughout in grey-scale with the fainstest touch of pastels - and an eclectic mix of mid-century, new nordic and designer pieces - it looks beautiful too. 









Styling: Minna Engelmark / Ida Agemo at Wida design Photography: Johan Spinnell / Historiska Hem

Could you live here? I think it looks so calm and cosy - a little oasis in the heart of Sweden's capital city.But more importantly, could you sleep high up in that double bed?!

Get the look: seagrass basket, Hay tray table, Copenhague coffee table, I love this mid-century style sofa, dark grey bed linen, Berlin print, Thonet chairs (15% discount with code MYSCAN), white sheepskin throw.

If you're looking for more small space ideas I've got a week's worth of coffee break inspiration squirrelled away here!

Do you live in a small space - or perhaps looking to downsize?

Have a great start to the week! 

PS My family and I are going on holiday to Sri Lanka next month ( I can't wait! We didn't go anywhere last year since I was working on my book so we've been so looking forward to it!). I was wondering if you have any great tips on places to stay (we love small, relaxed, personal places as oppose to big hotels) and things to do? Thank you so much for any tips you may have!
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments