A serene Swedish home in muted green and grey

Edit Artikel
Hello! I hope you had a wonderful weekend?! Spring is officially here in Malmö - our boat was put back in the water, yay! Now for some sunshine (and downtime!).... . I thought I'd kick off the week with this lovely Swedish family home found over at Entrance Mäkleri. The open-plan space has been decorated throughout in muted greens and light greys and has the most beautiful architecture. I couldn't imagine a hectic Monday morning here, could you?













Entrance / Photograhy: Anders Bergstedt.

Lovely! The traditional Swedish 'Kakelugn' in the nursery is so charming, don't you think? I love how it can be seen across the flat too.

Other items I know and love: terrarium used as a candle holder (I love this one!), the shoe cabinet by the door is by IKEA and has been updated with leather handles, House Doctor glass bauble cluster light. Source gold / brass candle holders here. This silver toy car is similar.

This really made me laugh: 15 tips that will trick your house guests into thinking you have your sh*t together. Have you used any of these?!

Have a great start to the week!

PS our boat is available to charter if you fancy a jaunt on the Öresund and a sail under that bridge!
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments