Serene and relaxed small space living in Gothenburg

Edit Artikel
Well hello there! How was your weekend? I feel like I blinked and missed it - but it was lovely anyway! Eye watering start here today - but through my blurry 6am vision I can still just about make out the beauty of this home styled by Emma Fischer for Bjurfors. Yet again it's a great example of how small can also be beautiful (remember last Monday's post? In this home the main living space has been divided into a sitting room and bedroom zone - with great results! And even the fairly narrow kitchen looks like an airy private dining room! Wonderful! Let's take a peek....














Photography - Alan Cordic. Styling - Emma Fischer. Bjurfors.

I think my favourite spots are the gallery wall (love the grey / green tone) and the kitchen with the balcony door thrown open. How about you?!

A few items I know and love: sitting room - rattan chair, coat & umbrella stand, source an over-sized industrial lamp here, I like this zig-zag cushion, menu chair in white. Bedroom - blue and white linen bedding (I discovered this dark green linen bed set at the same time - lovely!), chunky knit cushion, table lamp, basket. Kitchen - linen table cloth, pendant lamp, bentwood chairs.

Looking for more small space inspiration today? Try this archive.....

A few other links I love from the weekend:

This bedroom (the window!).

A mesmerisingly bold girls bedroom.

Indigo bed linen love (this bedding is similar).

Shall we skip the working week and kick back at this beach house? No early starts here....or perhaps a few evenings on this terrace?! How I love a sea view.

Have a wonderful start to the week!

PS That's today's lunch sorted....
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments